Last modified: 7/1/2023
Vehicle Administrative Services, Ltd. and SafeRide Motor Club, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.vehicleadminservices.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- On application or registration forms for any motor club product, vehicle service contract, or other product offered by Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at 972-455-1900.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”); and/or
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on application or registration forms for any motor club product, vehicle service contract, or other product offered by Company may include:
- Information that you provide by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information about Company’s services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, our internet service provider may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We do not obtain this information from the internet service provider. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about a service provider’s practices, you should contact the responsible internet service provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your prior consent.
Affirmative Consent for Us to Contact You
By purchasing the motor club membership, vehicle service contract or other product from us and providing us contact information therein, or by providing information through our Website, you authorize us to contact you by email, telephone, or mail regarding our products and services, the status of the coverage term for any purchased products and any renewal options, claims made by you for benefits under any purchased product, and the addition or discontinuation of services and products by us. You may withdraw this permission at any time by contacting us as set forth herein to provide notice of the withdrawal of permission.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vehicle Administrative Services, Ltd.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vehicle Administrative Services, Ltd. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to provide you with further information, we will send the requested information to that email address.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your prior consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vehicle Administrative Services, Ltd., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We only request the minimum information necessary to respond to communications that you initiate. If you do not want to share this personal information via our Website, please do not complete the submission form and request information from us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.